Webmentions are here! v0.7.20
The horrible feeling when moving away from silos to an Indie Website is, ironically, perhaps, one of isolation. Webmentions are key to addressing that - and now, I'm sending them!
The spec isn't complete, it doesn't send webmentions to
in-reply-to URLs, it doesn't do Original Post Discovery if I reply to a tweet. But... it's up.
I've filled this update with links, hoping it'll send a load of mentions out, but it might just blow up with a whole load more bug-fixes.
Version 0.7.20 (2019-2-9)
- Send webmention successfully:
- ✅ Webmention Sender matches W3C spec:
- Send webmentions on post creation:
- 🐞 Update auto-link regular expression:
- 🐞 Add a link to the image in a link preview:
- 🐞 Match mixed-case @mentions:
- 🐞 Fix call to delete_note_from_silo on Post delete:
- Add Sidekiq and Procfile:
- 🚀 Enable Heroku Ruby Metrics:
- 🐞 Fix the hexes that have been added to all slugs: